Workshop on Transaction Screening, Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Transaction Reporting under AML Requirements
14:00 - 17:00
Objectives: This workshop will outline recent guidance issued by the HKMA on sound industry practices for transaction screening, transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction reporting. There will be group discussion for participants to share current industry practices on subject matter.
- What are the recommended transaction screening procedures by the HKMA?
- How to handle transactions with potential name matches or involving sanctioned jurisdictions?
- What is the recommended transaction monitoring system by the HKMA?
- What are exception report handling procedures?
- What are the expected requirements on MIS report for detecting suspicious transactions?
- What is the expected quality of suspicious transaction report by JFIU?
- Group discussion and sharing industry standards
CPD Credit Hour : 3.00 Hours
Fee : HKIB Individual Member: HK$1200 | Staff of Corporate Member: HK$1400 | Non-member: HK$1600
Application Deadline : 19 October 2019 (Sat)
More Info : https://bit.ly/30Drwre