Corporate Governance Track first examines fraud policy and fraud investigation techniques. The CPE course then examines the Code of Ethics that all CGMA professionals should incorporate into their careers. It also focuses on corporate governance, and the roles of various executives and committees. Finally, it examines the role of the internal auditor, the types of internal audit work, and the characteristics of effective internal audit.
- The essential features of internal control systems for identifying, assessing and managing risks.
- Ethical, social and environment issues arising from risk management.
- The risks of unethical behaviour.
- The risks associated with poor governance structures.
- Effective planning and management of internal audit and internal audit investigations.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 6 hours
Member Fee: $ 1562 | Non Member Fee: $ 542 | CGMA Holder Fee: $ 1248
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation