Workshop on Key AML Control/ Risk Assessment on Trade Finance Activity
14:00 - 17:00
Objectives: After completion of the workshop, the participants will have a good understanding of key AML controls and sound practices on trade finance activity.
- Why trade finance activity is getting more important for AML scrutiny and risk monitoring?
- What is the risk assessment of trade finance business?
- What is due diligence required for trade finance business? What additional information is required for trade finance transactions?
- What are the different types of trade finance transactions and additional information that banks are encouraged to obtain at customer inception stage or at the transaction stage?
- What additional information to be obtained for trade finance transactions with higher financial crime risk?
- What controls are expected for invoice financing and dual-use goods?
- What are the sanctions controls applicable to trade finance transactions?
- What are the specific trade-based money laundering controls?
- What are the common red flags for trade finance transactions?
- Group discussion sharing common market practices
CPD Credit Hour : 3.00 Hours
Fee : HKIB Individual Member: HK$1200 | Staff of Corporate Member: HK$1400 | Non-member: HK$1600
Application Deadline : 5 October 2019 (Sat)
More Info : https://bit.ly/2ZmrYc0