Tax implication on merger and acquisition
18:30 - 21:30
Accountants and business owners may frequently encounter problems on the tax implication on merger and acquisition of business and companies. This workshop provides you an understanding on how merger and acquisition in practical works and the opportunity of minimising tax exposure on merger and acquisition.
• What is merger and acquisition?
• Potential charge of profits tax on merger and acquisition
• How to handle the succession of depreciation allowance
• How to handle the succession of loss in acquired businesses and companies
• Stamp duty implication on merger and acquisition
• Possible stamp duty relief available on merger and acquisition
Speaker : Patrick Ho, LL.B, LL.M., MBA, MCS, FCCA, FCPA
CPD Credit Hour : 3.00 Hours
Fee : CPA Australia Member: HK$450 | Non-member: HK$750
More Info : http://bit.ly/2JDedTL