Insights on mergers and acquisitions & leverage buyouts for accountants
18:30 - 21:30
Current market conditions in Asia has escalated the need for corporate and finance leaders to evaluate group restructuring options, particularly mergers and acquisitions (M&A) & leveraged buyout (LBO) in creating value for listed companies in HK & China.
This workshop aims to help you as a finance professional to understand the M&As and LBO considerations beyond accounting, appropriate payment methods and various lessons learned from M&A failures. Case study from Greater China will also be discussed in this workshop.
• Distinguish knowledge gap of corporate finance (M&A) and leveraged buyout (LBO) and the accounting field
• Review the suitability of each corporate parameter for M&A and LBO deals
• Understand deal rationale and driving force behind M&A & LBO deals
• Identify different types of payment terms and its implications
• Operate risk control in LBO deals
• Recognise the lessons of M&A failure
Dates : 02 Apr, 09 Apr, 16 Apr, All sessions held at 18:30 - 21:30 PM
Speaker : D. Tang
CPD Credit Hour : 9.00 Hours
Fee : CPA Australia Member: HK$1350 | Non-member: HK$2250
More Info : http://bit.ly/2TYeuEN