This collection offers financial managers and management accountants a complete overview of today's forecasting and budgeting processes and allows you to improve your financial decision-making. Courses included in the bundle include:
- Financial Forecasting: Examining the Basic Model - This course explains the basic forecasting model and illustrates how the percent-of-sales method is used to prepare the projected income statement and balance sheet.
- Financial Forecasting: Planning and Decision Making - This course demonstrates some of the useful ways in which financial forecasting can be used for financial management decision-making.
- Financial Forecasting: The Financial Statements - This course explains how to develop an income statement from the basic model and show methods for forecasting expenses.
- Financial Forecasting: Managing Growth - This course demonstrates what happens to a company that mismanages its growth.
- Budgeting Systems and Mechanics - Through case studies and interactions, you will learn best practices for improving organizational effectiveness in developing and managing a well-conceived budget.
- Budgeting Pitfalls, Part 1 - Explore common budgeting and planning challenges and identify strategies and solutions for generating positive outcomes.
- Budgeting Pitfalls, Part 2 - Explore common budgeting/planning challenges and identify tactics and solutions for generating positive outcomes.
- New Age Budgeting - This module explores today's shortcomings, the real needs for the 21st Century and alternate approaches.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 10 hours
Member Fee: $ 1766 | Non Member Fee: $ 2190 | CGMA Holder: $ 1405
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation