Securitization of Loan Portfolios in Mainland China
Cantonese (supplemented with English materials)
12:00 - 14:00
After several years’ aggressive loan business expansion in Mainland China, many banks have been engaged with relative large portion of cross border lending portfolio. It is believed that this kind of cross-border loan portfolio would have higher uncertainty in the repayment ability and default risk. Asset securitization becomes one of the popular ways to reduce loan exposures of institutional and individual investors, in particular after the promulgation of latest securitization regulation.
This course aims to provide an overview on the operational side of the loan securitization in Mainland China.
• What is asset securitization
• Nature and classification of loan portfolio
• Why to securitize the loan portfolio
• Legal structures of securitization
• Parties involved in the securitization
• Major investors of securitized loan portfolios
• Exit strategies of securitized loan portfolios
• Latest regulations related to securitization
CPA Credit Hour : 2.00 Hours
Fee : HKIB Individual Member: HK$600 | Staff of Corporate Member: HK$700 | Non-member: HK$800
More info : https://bit.ly/2m6kmZN