Experienced staff/new in-charge - Research tools
In this CPE course, we will explore a brief overview of GAAP and FASB ASC and the mechanics of FASB Accounting Standards Codification (ASC). Understanding the structure and built-in tools contained in FASB ASC will help you accomplish your research efficiently.
- Recall the history and structure of FASB ASC.
- Identify the steps to effectively and efficiently research accounting issues, using FASB ASC, for the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Identify the sources of generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS).
- Assess research issues and demonstrate mastery through commonly encountered research situations.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 1 hour
Member Fee: $ 620 | Non Member Fee: $ 777
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation