Not-for-profits (NFPs) are in the public eye and often held to a higher standard than for-profit businesses. Unfortunately, NFPs are not immune to ethical scandals and failures, which often play out in the media with attention from legislators and regulators.
This CPE course offers you detail-rich examples and interpretations that will help you apply proven techniques to address ethical challenges and create governance practices to create a culture of ethical management.
- Establishing a culture of ethical management and "tone at the top"
- Reputational risk management
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Executive compensation practices
- Ethical fundraising
- Employee policies
- Volunteer management
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 2 hours
Member Fee: $ 541 | Non Member Fee: $ 698
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation