Enterprise risk management & internal control track (Modules 1-6)
- Types of risk facing an organization.
- Ethical, social and environmental issues arising from risk management.
- The organization's ability to bear identified risks and responses to such risks.
- Techniques that will enable the board to discharge its responsibilities with respect to managing risks.
- Board member responsibilties for reporting risks to shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Types of financial risks facing an organization.
- The effects of economic factors that affect future cash flows from international operations.
- Evaluation of the essential features of internal control systems for identifying, assessing and managing risks.
- Risks in the development of strategies for information systems that support the organization's strategic requirements.
- Measures for the strategic control and direction of various types of organizations.
- Dysfunctional behavior arising from the associated models of performance measurement.
- Appropriate control systems for the management of an organization.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 8.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 1561 | Non Member Fee: $ 1954 | CGMA Holder Fee: $ 1247
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation