Authored by a former employee benefit plan expert panel member who performs peer reviews, this CPE course covers how to document your EBP audit. The first of its kind, this course tackles the most common areas in EBP audits where detailed documentation is critical to supporting the audit conclusions. Developed to provide participants with real examples and solutions, this course will help you accomplish the following:
- Understand the professional standards which relate to audit documentation, and be able to apply the standards in various audit situations you will encounter while performing EBP audits.
- Work through a comprehensive approach to audit documentation, using hands-on group exercises and discussion, in several common audit areas.
- Gain the knowledge to develop a plan at your firm that will provide a consistent approach to EBP audit documentation.
- Audit planning
- Documentation best practices for the statement of net assets available for benefits
- Key audit areas in the statement of changes in net assets available for benefits
- Participant data and participant accounts
- Initial audits, plan mergers, and other issues
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 9 hours
Member Fee: $ 1012 | Non Member Fee: $ 1326
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation