Cybersecurity yields potential business opportunities for a firm to better serve its clients. Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Attacks are causing great financial loss and serious damage to companies. So, it is essential for organizations to establish a baseline for identify critical components that can be incorporated into any cybersecurity risk management approach.
In this CPE course, you will learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure your clients have a sound risk management program to safeguard their organization. Once a baseline has been established, firms can take these competencies and conduct readiness assessments for their clients through consulting or advisory services.
- Cybersecurity risks to businesses and firms
- Different cybersecurity controls frameworks (i.e., NIST, ISO, TSC, etc.)
- Elements of a cybersecurity risk management
- Internal controls and other risk management activities
- Client recommendations in a readiness assessment
- Client service opportunities
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 10.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 1091 | Non Member Fee: $ 1404
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation