Cybersecurity threats are escalating, unnerving the boards of directors, managers, investors and other stakeholders of organizations of all sizes—whether public or private. Organizations are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they are managing threats, and that they have effective processes and controls in place to detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from cybersecurity events.
Cybersecurity yields potential business opportunities for a firm to better serve its clients. As a trusted business advisor, firm practitioners can provide advisory services that help companies spot cybersecurity weaknesses, identify potential risks and offer advice on how to safeguard information and systems. Learn how you can help your clients navigate threats by becoming a trusted business advisor for their organization's cybersecurity risk management programs.
Upon completing the learning, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge to be proudly displayed anywhere on the internet—a personal blog, a social network like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Mozilla Open Badges, a biographical page on a company website, or an online resume.
- Cybersecurity risk management program overview
- Cybersecurity advisory service opportunities
- Cybersecurity examination services versus advisory services
- Cybersecurity frameworks, including the AICPA cybersecurity risk management program reporting framework
- Drivers for cybersecurity advisory needs
- Gap analysis and risk assessment
- Common cybersecurity advisory services, such as SOC for Cybersecurity readiness assessments and penetration testing
- Tools to effectively perform advisory services including qualifications and certifications, backgrounds and expertise, and other resources you would need to market and deliver in a quality manner
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 15.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 6269 | Non Member Fee: $ 7838 | CGMA Holder Fee: $ 5015
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation