This innovative CPE training program has been designed to provide a convenient and accessible way for firms to train their staff in this broad and changing area of practice. The AICPA’s new SSARS No. 21 standard has brought a level of change to this area of practice not seen in more than 30 years. This curriculum will provide the comprehensive training your staff needs to be able to perform their compilation and preparation engagements consistently and accurately.
This CPE program has also been updated to reflect the most recent changes resulting from the issuance of SSARS No. 22 and SSARS No. 23, to help practitioners comply with the latest developments in regulation. This enhanced learning program combines real-world examples, practice exercises, case studies, and a “learning coach”, to create a flexible, engaging learning experience that can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Compilation and financial statement preparation engagement fundamentals.
- Performing compilation and financial statement preparation engagements.
- Reporting on compilation engagements, including illustrative reports.
- Current accounting and reporting issues.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 8 hours
Member Fee: $ 1483 | Non Member Fee: $ 1876
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation