Nearly seven years after the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty continues to plague business decision-making and the roles and responsibilities of CPAs continue to expand. Part of a new series, this one hour CPE course explores key economic, financial, and regulatory issues which will have a substantial impact on financial and accounting decisions for years to come.
Competing Globally walks through key factors affecting global competition and the convergence of IFRS and GAAP. Special focus will be given to the current economic and political standing of many key allies and trading partners, and how the current global recession may impact the United States.
- Key factors affecting global competition
- Sources of competitive advantage
- The goal of IFRS
- IFRS convergence versus adoption
- Convergence issues
- International economic and political issues
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 1 hour
Member Fee: $ 275 | Non Member Fee: $ 353
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation