HKICPA/ ICAEW joint workshop: Building your resilience
13:00 - 15:00
Resilient people tend to maintain a more positive outlook and are healthier physically and mentally. Resilience means adopting healthy strategies for managing stress, and being fully aware of the difference between pressure and stress. It gives you the strength to tackle problems head on and overcome adversity. The way you react to challenges and setbacks is a reflection of how resilient you are. You could say resilience is the cornerstone of adaptability, an attribute we all need during times of rapid change to help us achieve our goals.
This workshop will give you the information, strategies and techniques to help you become a more resilient individual, better able to handle adversity and thrive. You will learn how to develop your resilience both in and out of the workplace, and find out how to boost your self-belief and adopt a more positive attitude.
After joining this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand more about resilience and the foundations that support it
- Understand the difference between stress and pressure
- Understand how to identify stress in yourself and others
- Have a better understanding of your own stressors and the causes
- Learn strategies which will boost your personal resilience
- Design an action plan to increase your resilience
Speaker: Ms. Cherry Birch
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 2 hours
Fee: HK$300 for HKICPA member or student, IA/ HKIAAT member or student, and ICAEW member
More info : https://bit.ly/2s5yvtB