Performance coaching workshop
18:30 - 21:30
Human resources are considered to be critical assets of a company regardless of size and capital. High staff turnover is labeled as an unhealthy symptom as the negative consequences shall in no way be overlooked. As such, the name of the game now is to treasure and develop our own staff so that their overall performance standard will be enhanced. Once the staff see their own development and progress, there is a higher chance for them to stay.
This 3-hour workshop is designed to bring out the importance of “Performance Coaching” (to the staff, to the management as well as to the organization) and to introduce a 3 steps approach of “Performance Coaching” which is extremely practical and easy to pick up.
This workshop will cover:
• What is “Performance Coaching”?
• Why “Performance Coaching”?
• The fundamental principle of “Performance Coaching”
• The proper mindset and approach when conducting “Performance Coaching”
• The 3 steps approach of “Performance Coaching” (i.e. problem, reasons and solutions)
• Skill practice to enhance confidence in conducting “Performance Coaching”
Trainer: Mr Tommy Fung
Language : Cantonese
CPA Credit Hour : 3 hours
Fee: HKICPA member or student: HK$750 | HKICPA member or student (online enrolment) HK$740 | IA/ HKIAAT member or student: HK$750 | Non-member: HK$1,500
More info : https://bit.ly/2s5yvtB