While the overall program is essential learning for CGMA exam candidates, it is also available in smaller components to support the development of strategic management accounting skills for existing CGMAs and other management accountants.
Starting with an enterprise view from the top, this CPE course guides you on a path from the development of an organizational strategy to the challenges of implementation. Along the way, numerous examples illuminate the insights required for a competitive corporate financial strategy. The course concludes by considering the major risk factors involved when implementing, monitoring, or adjusting strategy to guide the enterprise in achieving its objectives.
With the opportunity to apply your understanding throughout the course, you will be given multiple chances to reflect on a variety of scenarios that, in turn, help you develop insights to generate the best alternatives and recommend the best strategic course of action. Plus, at over 50 hours of CPE, you can choose from any or all of the components that are most relevant to you and your employer.
- The processes of strategic analysis and strategy generation.
- The influence and impact of the external environment on strategy.
- Value chains and product portfolio management.
- Information systems and their impact on strategy.
- Key considerations in and impacts of organizational change.
- Ratios to assess profitability, financial performance, financial position and financial adaptability.
- The strategic impact of changes in capital structure.
- Sustainability and integrated reporting.
- The development of financial strategy, including methods of debt and equity financing, M&A and divestments.
- Pricing structures and the bidding process.
- Organizational risk and mitigation strategies.
- Strategic, operational and financial risks that arise from international operations.
- Financial risk and mitigation strategies.
- Risks of unethical behavior and poor governance structures.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 53.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 6193 | Non Member Fee: $ 7763
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation