CGMA program: learning pathway
- The processes of strategic analysis and strategy generation.
- The influence and impact of the internal and external environments on strategy.
- Value chains and product portfolio management.
- Key considerations in and impacts of organizational change.
- Ratios to assess profitability, financial performance, financial position and financial adaptability.
- The strategic impact of changes in capital structure.
- Sustainability and integrated reporting.
- The development of financial strategy, including methods of debt and equity financing, M&A and divestments.
- Pricing structures and the bidding process.
- Financial and organizational risk and related mitigation strategies.
- Strategic, operational and financial risks that arise from international operations.
- Risks of unethical behavior and poor governance structures.
- The CGMA exam.
- Interpreting the pre-seen material of the next CGMA exam.
- Strategic business, financial, and risk management.
- Effective business problem-solving and communication skills.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 53.5 hours
CGMA Learning Program: Strategic Management Accounting - Video Summary
Member Fee: $ 777 | Non Member Fee: $ 777
CGMA Exam Voucher
Member Fee: $ 2551 | Non Member Fee: $ 2551
CGMA Exam Preparation Video Review Course
Member Fee: $ 3838 | Non Member Fee: $ 3838
CGMA Strategic Management Accounting
Member Fee: $ 6193 | Non Member Fee: $ 6193
More info: https://bit.ly/2ImmgiN
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation