Anything taken to extreme can be a liability, and this is true of human behaviour. If you're working with people you find difficult, it makes sense to learn how to respond and relate to them. The approach you use depends on the person, the situation, and your willingness to build and blend skills as needed.
While it's best to get personally fit for dealing with difficult people - that is, managing your own emotions and using self-management techniques, there are interpersonal strategies and skills you need when you engage and work with a difficult person. By learning how to focus on goals, give feedback and manage conflict, you can work with difficult people more effectively. This course will help you formulate a plan to address workplace conflict and ways to get the process back on track if difficulties arise.
This value pack includes these short courses:
- Difficult people: why they act that way and how to deal with them
- Difficult people: can't change them, so change yourself
- Difficult people: strategies to keep everyone working together
- The many approaches to facing workplace conflict
- Facing and resolving conflict in the workplace
This value pack consists of multiple short courses, giving you the flexibility of accelerated learning while fitting it into your increasingly busy schedule. The topics listed above contain a number of micro learning assets, each of which take between 3 - 6 minutes to view. Focusing on a single learning objective per subcategory, these courses will give you practical tools that you can implement immediately.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 2.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 1119 | Non Member Fee: $ 1287
More info: Click Here
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation