Even if you know what's important and have an organised time management routine, losing focus can stop your progress in its tracks. This course will help you meet targets, improve your productivity and maintain focus through effective time management. You'll be introduced to strategies such as the goal alignment worksheet, how to create manageable to-do lists, and how to adjust your focus in response to changing circumstances or emergencies. You'll also learn strategies to overcome procrastination, and how procrastination and creativity can conflict but also make you more effective at your job.
This value pack includes these short courses:
- Aligning goals and priorities to manage time
- Make the time you need: get organised
- The art of staying focused
- Procrastination: admitting it is the first step
- Beating procrastination by boosting your creativity and drive
This value pack consists of multiple short courses, giving you the flexibility of accelerated learning while fitting it into your increasingly busy schedule. The topics listed above contain a number of micro learning assets, each of which take between 3 - 6 minutes to view. Focusing on a single learning objective per subcategory, these courses will give you practical tools that you can implement immediately.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 2.5 hours
Member Fee: $ 1120 | Non Member Fee: $ 1289
More info: Click Here
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation