Critically examine how people communicate with others with this value pack. Equipping you with the tools for successful communication in your personal and professional life, these courses discuss how actions, words, tone and body language can be utilised to connect to your audience to enhance connection as you communicate. Discover how to make an impact with non-verbal communication, build trust with colleagues, manage your reactions to feedback and successfully navigate difficult communications in order to grow professionally.
This value pack contains multiple short courses
- The art and science of communication
- Making an impact with non-verbal communication
- Trust building through effective communication
- Choosing the right interpersonal communication method to make your point
- Become a great listener
- Do we have a failure to communicate?
- Acting with diplomacy and tact
- Navigating challenging situations with diplomacy and tact
- Polishing your feedback skills
- Gaining a positive perspective on feedback
This value pack consists of multiple short courses, giving you the flexibility of accelerated learning while fitting it into your increasingly busy schedule. The course topics listed above contain a number of micro learning assets, each of which take between 3 - 6 minutes to view. Focusing on a single learning objective per subcategory, these courses will give you practical tools that you can implement immediately.
Language : English
CPA Credit Hour : 5 hours
Member Fee: $ 2213 | Non Member Fee: $ 2545
More info: Click Here
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation